Collect your car at O.R Tambo international and travel towards Hazyview and sleep at Hotel Numbi right next to the Kruger National Park.
Spend the day touring the southern region of the Park that is vastly different in vegetation to the northern Mopani and thorn veld Savannah, sleep again at Hotel Numbi.
The third day sees the tour heading for Panorama route up the escarpment with stops at Graskop, Gods window, bourkes luck potholes and the 3 Rondawels. this followed by a drive down Abel Erasmus pass and through to Phalaborwa and the Hans Merensky Hotel and Spa which is adjacent to the Kruger National Park but in the central part of the park end off the day with a sunset cruise on the Olifants river.
Spend this day in the central parts of the park visiting the elephant museum at Letaba restcamp followed by driving north following the Letaba river and a stop at Mopani restcamp for lunch on the deck. after lunch head back to Hans Merensky Hotel and Spa via a different route.
The tour heads out of the Park and will take a route that meanders through some rather spectacular areas and historically interesting locations, climbing up the escarpment from the warm and thorny Lowveld to the more forested and cooler climates of the Highveld with a halfway lunch stop at Dullstroom. Return to the airport to drop off your vehicle.
2 PAX 4 PAX *6 PAX R 7 000 per person R 6000 per person R 5 500 per person
- Group M car rental for 5 days*
- 2 nights South Kruger accommodation B&B
- 2 nights Central Kruger accommodation B&B
- Sunset boat cruise on Olifants river
- *6pax includes group N 8 seater vehicle
- Lunch, dinner, beverages and gratuities unless otherwise stated
- All flights international and domestic
- All tours subject to availability and single supplement available on request
- Car rental class subject to availability
- Self drive without car rental also available
Scroll up to see prices