Depart Gauteng and travel towards Hazyview and sleep at the Kruger Park Lodge right next to the Kruger National Park.
Spend the day touring the southern region of the Park that is vastly different in vegetation to the northern Mopani and thorn veld Savannah, sleep again at Kruger Park lodge.
The third days sees the tour heading for Panorama route up the escarpment with stops at Graskop, Gods window, bourkes luck potholes and the 3 Rondawels. this followed by a drive down Abel Erasmus pass and through to Phalaborwa and the Hans Merensky Hotel and Spa which is adjaecnt to the Kruger National Park but in the central part of the park end off the day wiith a sunset cruise on the Olifants river.
Spend this day in the central parts of the park visiting the elephant museum at Letaba restcamp followed by driving north following the Letaba river and a stop at Mopani restcamp for lunch on the deck. after lunch head back to Hans Merensky Hotel and Spa via a different route..
The tour heads out of the Park and will take a route that meanders through some rather spectacular areas and historically interesting locations, climbing up the escarpment from the warm and thorny Lowveld to the more forested and cooler climes of the Highveld. Return to the airport or other Gauteng destination.
2 PAX 4 PAX 6PAX ZAR 10500 pps ZAR 8600 pps ZAR 8000 pps
- Transfer from Johannesburg or Pretoria (return)
- 4 nights of 4 star accommodation
- 1 day in the South of the Kruger Park
- Tour of the Panorama route
- 1 day in the Central/North of the Kruger Park
- Olifants river sunset cruise
- All prices exclude lunch, dinner, beverages and gratuities unless otherwise stated
- All tours Subject to availabilty and single supplement available on request
- All tours available with Italian speaking guide
- Self drive options also available
Scroll up to see prices