Depart from O.R Tambo or Gauteng at 09h00. Travel to Pilanesberg via the Lesedi Cultural Village. The Lesedi Cultural Village depicts five traditional homesteads including the Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi, Basotho and Ndebele traditions. This is where you will have lunch to taste their cooking and watch dances at the same time. Once at Pilanesberg you will have your first game tour at about 16h00. Dinner in the beautiful surroundings of the Kwa Maritane area.
Early rise for a game drive followed by a great buffet breakfast served on the terrace. The day continues with relaxing by the pool, or a visit to the water waterhole or bird hide and a scrumptious supper in the evening
Once again an early start for your final 3 hour game drive exploring the surrounding bushveld while searching for the Big 5 followed by breakfast and a transfer back to Pretoria or Johannesburg.
1 PAX 2 PAX 4 PAX 6 PAX R 9 500 per single traveller R 7 500 per person sharing R 6 500 per person sharing R 5 500 per person sharing
- Transfer from Pretoria or johannesburg (return)
- 2 nights of 4 star Lodge accommodation at Kwa Maritane lodge
- Guided Game drive on 1st afternoon and following morning as well as final morning at the lodge
- Dinner Bed and Breakfast
- A visit to Lesedi cultural village including african Lunch either on way to Pilanesberg or on return from Pilanesberg
- Lunch, beverages and gratuities unless otherwise stated
- Additional requested Game drives or other lodge activities
- All tours Subject to availability and single supplement available on request
- All tours available with Italian speaking guide
- Self drive options also available
Scroll up to see prices